I’m in a foul mood today. No thanks to the stress from my & J’s family situation with the engagement ordeal. A lengthy phone call with my mom earlier this afternoon (possibly mixed with a heavy dose of caffeine this morning) only fueled my grudge against the world.
Today’s entry is devoted entirely to things that piss me off.
– adults who act childish, knowingly or unknowingly.
– people who cough/sneeze without covering their mouths. It’s flu season, cover it!
– men who disgustingly stare. Anyone ever tell them it’s NOT attractive?
– when a person chooses a bathroom stall RIGHT next to mine, when there are countless of others to choose from. Hello, personal space?
– indecisiveness and fickleness. ESPECIALLY when it’s at the expense of my time and energy. No, I will NOT humor you or be a “good sport.”
– solicitors at my door. NO, I do NOT want the Mercury News. *slam.
– people who ask “how are you?” but don’t really care to listen. Don’t ask and I won’t waste my breath! Thanks.
– being tricked into feeling guilty for something that’s not my fault. Parents are really good at this.
– doing something for the sake of doing it, or “tradition” or “that’s just the way it is” without real knowledge or explanation of purpose. That drives me CRAZY.
-caring/worrying over things that I don’t have control over nor should spend time on.. but I still do anyway.